Sunday, June 15, 2008

Started Re-Rooting Sindy.

My re-rooting kit arrived and I've started re-rooting the Sindy doll with black hair, It's a long process but it's starting to look good. I'm also waiting for some patterns to be delivered for clothes for Sindy sized dolls which will be good as I can dress her myself without buying old sindy clothes.

Here's a picture of the front which is nearly done.



And here's a picture of the back which I haven't finished yet.


It'll be a few more days before she's done but the black hair will look good with her lilac eyes I think.

1 comment:

Wilmaryad said...

Wow!

That looks like it requires lots of patience and calm. It's looking good, though.

All the best with re-rooting Sindy! :)

P.S. Funny I found your doll collection blog today; just yesterday, I remembered when my cousin and I used to hide to play with her dolls. :p

Nobody should impose on us what we like to play with, am I right? :)