Monday, June 22, 2009

About To Re-Root Another Sindy, And Bought A Paul Doll.


I just got a Paul Doll from good old eBay (Paul is the equivalent of Ken to Barbie), he's by Hasbro and is from 1987. The person I bought him from had dressed him that shirt and a pair of shorts that I think were meant for a Sindy doll so they looked like hot pants, making him look even camper than he does now.
I'm finally going to re-root the older Sindy I bought a couple of years ago now pictured here in the Horse and cart. I'll order some hair from retro dolls tomorrow and start as soon as it arrives, I'm planning to bid on a couple more older Sindy's from eBay too. I hope to eventually make some kind of youtube video featuring them all and telling some kind of story as there are loads done with Barbie dolls.

1 comment:

Helen Moroney said...

Hi, I have a dancin Paul doll i want to sell quickly but know nothing about him, can you help?

Can you tell me where to find sindy dolls on ebay?

Thanks heaps,Helen.